Join Us at the 2016 NAPBS Conference for “The Future of Education and Verifying Credentials”
Screening industry experts discuss new and expanded types of credentials
How will the latest education credentials trends impact how you verify academic achievement? Don’t miss our session, “The Future of Education and Verifying Credentials,” from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm, September 20, 2016, during the 2016 NAPBS Annual Conference in Palm Desert, Calif.
Hear from National Student Clearinghouse experts Jonell Sanchez, VP of Education Services, and Larry Hatch, VP of Industry & Workforce Services, as they join other industry panelists to discuss:
- Changes in verifiable academic achievement already underway or on the horizon
- Challenges and opportunities these changes will bring to the screening industry
- Verification requirements for new and expanded education credentials, like military training, technical certifications, GEDs, diplomas, degrees, and more
Our panel of education and screening industry experts also includes:
- Kerstin Bagus, Director, Global Initiatives, ClearStar
- Craig Caddell, Vice President, CRA Solutions, ClearStar
- John Davidson, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Research Division, CARCO Group, Inc.
Those of you unable to attend the 2016 NAPBS Annual Conference can watch the recent webinar on this topic, hosted by ClearStar and the Clearinghouse.
“Don’t miss our session, “The Future of Education and Verifying Credentials,” from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm, September 20, 2016, at the 2016 NAPBS Annual Conference in Palm Desert, Calif.”