Register Now for this Valuable Webinar on the “NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Statistics Page and Compliance”
If you have questions about NSLDS guidelines on enrollment reporting requirements, you won’t want to miss the webinar, “National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) Enrollment Reporting Statistics Page and Compliance,” on Wednesday, June 14 from 2-3 pm, ET, hosted by AACRAO.
George Levathes, our vice president of Compliance and Education Finance Industry Relations, will join representatives from the Department of Education (ED) to provide important insights on how to maintain compliance and avoid receiving an NSLDS enrollment reporting score below 90%, as well as answer your questions.
Among the topics that will be discussed are the reasons that often cause schools to go out of compliance:
- Outdated records appearing on rosters (students on the roster who may not have been enrolled for years)
- Students appearing on rosters who are non-degree seeking and have no program information
- Confusion surrounding how students enrolled at more than one institution should be reported
- Failure to report program information
- Failure to correct enrollment roster errors
If your institution has received an NSLDS enrollment reporting score below 90%, you’ll want to register for this webinar. (The next round of letters, on which the institution’s president will be copied, are scheduled to be sent in a couple of months.)
Register online for “National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) Enrollment Reporting Statistics Page and Compliance,” hosted by AACRAO, on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 2-3 pm, ET.
Check out Compliance Central for important reminders and other information and resources to help you stay in compliance.