Meet our Staff in Milwaukee Oct. 12 and Council Bluffs, Iowa Oct. 18 to Discuss Your Needs and Our New Solutions and Services
Nancy Penna, Midwest/North Central Regional Director, to Host Clearinghouse Academy Live Sessions
Nancy Penna, Regional Director for the Midwest/North Central Region and other Clearinghouse staff invite you to our free, half-day session in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Thursday, Oct. 12 or in Council Bluffs, Iowa on Wednesday, Oct. 18.
During the free, half-day sessions, Clearinghouse staff members will help colleges and universities understand the value of Clearinghouse services, demonstrates how they, their students, and their school can benefit from them. Clearinghouse staff will cover a range of topics, including:
National Student Clearinghouse Vision and Update
New Products and Services
- StudentTracker Premium Service: New features and options available for your research needs. You will love the new options…and there is a free trial period going on right now!
- Reverse Transfer: Hear how your state’s reverse transfer process could be made even easier by using the Clearinghouse’s Reverse Transfer service for course and credit data exchange
- Hear from Dan Markowitz, Data Integrity and Operations Manager, an expert in enrollment and compliance. He’ll share the latest process and compliance updates.
- Hear about our suite of services. More than 900 institutions are already using our online ordering and electronic delivery service.
- Our integration options for all student information systems, including PeopleSoft, eTranscripts integration for Ellucian schools, and others
- Learn about our transcript printing and mailing service. If you’d like to outsource that work, we can do that for you!
Regional Director Nancy Penna (center) works with various departments to help institutions in the Midwest. At the Sept. 20th St. Louis Clearinghouse Academy Live event, she answered questions about Clearinghouse services and needs by Joane Pascal (left) and Cody Dunlop (right) of Ranken Technical College, located near St. Louis.
Nancy, who lives in Kansas City, supports a wide range of sizes and types of institutions in 11 Midwest states and greatly enjoys the opportunity to interact with schools both on a personal and a professional level. Many registrars and college administrators know Nancy from her years as a college administrator at Dana College in Nebraska; Buena Vista University in Iowa; and Capella University and Concordia College in Minnesota, and involvement with AACRAO, and state and regional associations. She joined the National Student Clearinghouse in November 2011.
“I work very closely with Sandra Burgess my region’s Client Management Representative and other Education Services team members. Their expertise, care and attention to our schools is phenomenal! Each and every one is vital to supporting schools and giving them the best service possible.”
According to Nancy, the most rewarding aspect of her work is helping institutions solve problems. “As a registrar and administrator for more than 25 years, I used the Clearinghouse’s services and would not have wanted to do without them. I was pleased anytime I could provide excellent service to my students and also relieve administrative burdens.
“And now, I get to help colleges and universities understand the benefits of our services; creating administrative efficiencies, providing services to their students, providing research capabilities and generally making their life better.”
Come tell us your needs and hear about our new solutions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Thursday, Oct. 12 or in Council Bluffs, Iowa on Wednesday, Oct. 18. You can also contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Throughout the 2017-18 academic year, Clearinghouse regional directors and staff will meet with colleges and universities during webinars and at Clearinghouse Academy Live events in your neighborhood!
“As a registrar and administrator for more than 25 years, I would not have wanted to do without the Clearinghouse’s services. And now, I get to help schools understand the benefits of our services; creating administrative efficiencies, providing services to their students; providing research capabilities; and generally making their life better.”
Regional Director, Midwest/North Central Region