Gainful Employment Reporting Is Back!

How to Report a Student as Graduated at the Campus or Program Level

by | Apr 17, 2018 | Audit Resource Center, Compliance, Enrollment Reporting, Financial Aid Services |

Did you know that the Clearinghouse offers four options for reporting your students’ graduated status? Read our Compliance Central blog post to learn more.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Clearinghouse at 703.742.4200 (select options #7, #4) or

Do you have questions or concerns?
Contact us.

Compliance Central button

Check out Compliance Central for important reminders and other information and resources to help you stay in compliance.